Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Citroen 2CV Roadster: Overview

I've seen a couple of 2CV customs that look interesting but too many retain the large greenhouse. So off with its head! This was helped by gluing in a beam across the inside of the body, roughly where the back seat would go, to keep it all from wobbling as I went through it with the saw and the back of the #11 Exacto blade. 

BTW I really don't like the new blogger interface, and find it difficult managing photos, for instance alternating text and images, or importing photos without the old drag and drop approach. So the pictures are all in a clump after the text, and will continue that way until I learn how to do it better. I'd hate to switch hosts because both of my faithful readers know where to find me. Ha ha just kidding, I know there are at least 5 of you. So anyway here are pictures documenting the hacking and slashing stage, and early layout of the flatback. (Boat-tail approaches would work really well too as the chassis does not need to extend very far back of the hinge for the trailing arms).








No comments:

Post a Comment