Thursday, November 29, 2018

1955 Suburban: Paint

Constant readers (if any) will know I've had my share of problems with paint on resin in the past. Typically half the problems (at least) have been self-inflicted ... anyway this time it all seems to be working out, and I am letting it all sit for a few days before touching it again.



I am debating painting the remaining metal bits (fender flares from the Toyota; visor, bumpers and grille from the Cameo) in contrasting white, or in red to match the window surround. To be continued.





2 comments:

  1. Hi, I would like to buy a Chevrolet Suburban 3D model

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked the post. I don't make kits or anything else for sale. I bought the Suburban resin body, made by Jimmy Flintstone, from an online source (probably eBay). I am sure you can find another one on eBay if you keep an eye out for it. The rest of it came from the AMT Chevy Cameo kit, and a Japanese kit of the Toytota Hilux pickup for the jacked up suspension. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete